2021 Park Cities Quail Coalition Dinner & Auction
Time & Location
About the Event
Despite the many twists and turns we have experienced in planning for our 15th Annual Dinner & Auction, we are excited to announce that we are returning to Armstrong Fieldhouse on the SMU Campus for “Conservation’s Greatest Night”! By securing this venue, we will now be able to host 800 attendees as we honor Martin “Bubba” Wood with the 2021 T. Boone Pickens Lifetime Sportsman Award on June 3. This event has sold out quickly every year, and we expect another quick sell out this year. We strongly encourage you to purchase your tables early.If you have already purchased a $10,000 Dinner Sponsor Table for the previously scheduled event at Dallas Country Club, you have the choice of maintaining the Dinner Sponsor level, reducing to another level, or requesting a refund. Please note that table placement in the room is based on sponsorship level. In order to give our attendees ample space we have decided to reduce the number in attendance from 1200 to 800.Tables and tickets are now officially available, and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. There will be 4 sponsorship levels available:
· Presenting Sponsorship - $20,000 - (2 tables of 8)
· Dinner Sponsorship - $10,000 - (1 table of 8)
· Covey Sponsorship - $5,000 - (1 table of 8) SOLD OUT!!!
· Bobwhite Sponsorship - $3,000 – (1 table of 8) SOLD OUT!!!
· Individual Tickets - $400 each (Limited number available) SOLD OUT!!!
Please complete the form below and email to email@example.com mail in with payment to the address on the form. Tables are not confirmed until payment is received, and you may pay by credit card or mail a check to the address on the form. For any questions or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presenting Sponsorship$20,000+$500 Service fee$20,000+$500 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutDinner Sponsorship$10,000+$250 Service fee$10,000+$250 Service fee0$0